Cloud Smart School, a subsidiary of CodeGen Group of Companies, launched Virtual Classrooms for some of the largest Schools in Sri Lanka, covering public, private and international schools. CodeGen’s education software solution is widely used by many schools and is endorsed by the Ministry of Education.
In response to the current limitations arising due to the pandemic, affecting day to day operations of schools and many other businesses and organisations globally, the company took immediate action to minimise the constraints the education sector faced during this time.
We are working hand in hand with principals, teachers, parents and related parties to ensure students are offered adequate learning material to learn from home while live virtual classrooms were implemented to provide one-on-one student engagement and conduct lessons as usual by teachers via the Cloud Smart School platform.
The uniqueness of Cloud Smart School Virtual Classrooms
The uniqueness of this solution offered by Cloud Smart School is that the system is fully integrated. The School Management System (SMS), Learning Management System (LMS) as well as the Virtual Classroom set up is seamlessly connected for secure login, monitoring and lesson plan management.
Our solution provides a School or any educational institute to engage remotely with students either one-on-one or as an entire classroom, giving the teacher visibility of the activities of students and attendance etc., making remote-distance learning easy and engaging at the same time for the children. Cloud Smart School Virtual Classrooms can be easily deployed to any School, Institute, University or even for Tutors conducting private tuition.
Virtual Classroom Features
- Create Virtual Classrooms: Easy setup and management of classrooms
- Live Stream Lessons & Record: Remotely conduct lessons from anywhere and reuse content
- 1:1 or Group Classes: Teach an entire classroom or conduct individual tutoring
- Screen or Document Share: Focus on quality conversations and learning
- Live Chat with Students: Real-time chat for bilateral communication
- Push Content via LMS: Integrated to the School and Learning Management System
- Reliable Video & Audio: Automatically optimised and easy to navigate
- Classroom Interaction: Virtual hand raise, ticks etc can be simulated
- Web & Tablet Access: Woks on web and tablet devices
- Student & Teacher Participation: Mimic an actual classroom and engage effectively
Contact us for more details: +94776558559 | firstname.lastname@example.org